"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born - it's an idea, a state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, high school football, country music, and acoustic guitars. It's being hospitable, being devoted to front porches, magnolias, the good Lord, and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way."

2.07.2010

Winn Dixie Deals

I first read about these on a blog I was reading, but then one day the blog disappeared! I hate when that happens. So now I'm having to find them on my own, and I thought I'd share them with you.

Winn Dixie has these great deals going. I only learned about them a few months ago, but they seem to run these deals once a month. Each time, you buy two of a specific item and get a BUNCH of stuff for free! For example, this month's deal is:

Buy 2 Red Baron Pizzas, which cost 2/$11.98.

For FREE you will get:
one 10-13.5 box of Tyson Any'Tizers
one 16 oz package of Hillshire Farm Litl Smokies
one 48 oz. Edy's Ice Cream
one 2 liter Coca Cola product

for a total of $15.12 in free merchandise! Check it out yourself: Winn Dixie
John & I LOVE these deals, and while we're in Winn Dixie we often discover many more great deals (they have great BOGO sales). We end up saving a good chunk of money each time!

{I am not being compensated in any way for posting this. As I said, a blogger who apparently no longer blogs clued me in to them and I just want to share the savings with you!}

I plan on posting these each time Winn Dixie has these specials, so check back - or better yet, follow me or subscribe in your reader! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE feedback! Please let me know if you try one of my recipes or tips.
xoxo