"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born - it's an idea, a state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, high school football, country music, and acoustic guitars. It's being hospitable, being devoted to front porches, magnolias, the good Lord, and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way."

3.12.2010

The Ultimate Smoothie

I learned this recipe years ago when I worked in child care. Someone came to talk to us about nutrition, and they made these yummy smoothies. I've been making them ever since!
This recipe makes one serving.

handful of frozen strawberries
half a banana
half carton of strawberry yogurt
one cup of pineapple juice
a few pieces of ice

Blend, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE feedback! Please let me know if you try one of my recipes or tips.
xoxo