"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born - it's an idea, a state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, high school football, country music, and acoustic guitars. It's being hospitable, being devoted to front porches, magnolias, the good Lord, and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way."

4.28.2010

Going Green, Saving Green


I've been talking over at my main blog about going green and saving money. I decided to go into more depth about those things over on this blog. I'll start posting tips on both subjects over here, so keep your eye out!
Today's tip was found at 3 Little Ones. Visit Energy Efficient Now and you will receive two energy efficient light bulbs for FREE! No shipping charges, nothing. This is such a win/win/win! Free stuff, going green, AND saving money! Love it.

1 comment:

I LOVE feedback! Please let me know if you try one of my recipes or tips.
xoxo