"Growing up Southern is a privilege, really. It's more than where you're born - it's an idea, a state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than loving fried chicken, sweet tea, high school football, country music, and acoustic guitars. It's being hospitable, being devoted to front porches, magnolias, the good Lord, and each other. We don't become Southern - we're born that way."

1.16.2011

Special K Deal at Winn Dixie

:::brushing off dust:::

I haven't posted here in a while! I just have not cooked anything unusual or exciting lately. But I do want to share the current deal going on at Winn Dixie stores.

If you buy 3 boxes of Special K cereal for $11.97, you will get for free:

Box of 6 Special K bars
64 oz Winn Dixie Cranberry Juice
1 gallon Winn Dixie milk
2 cartons Winn Dixie yogurt

It's a savings of $10.65 with your Winn Dixie customer reward card.

I love these deals! And the chocolate/pretzel Special K bars are YUMMMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE feedback! Please let me know if you try one of my recipes or tips.
xoxo